188BET predicts soccer today
The key: Japan not to lose 4/5 truss recent games.
Expert opinion: the Japanese are going to be the number one position in the second qualifying round Group E 2018 World Cup Asian region. Still, this is not the time Japan can more subjective when they team ranked second only correct 1 point and Syria would be a disaster if losing the throne “Samurai Blue” is likely to fall into the next round .
Back to the game this afternoon turn, Kagawa and his allies will have a relatively easy game at home if only to welcome Afghanistan. Need to know, in the first leg, easily buffeted Japanese rivals 6-0. On the return leg, the Japanese are expected to be able to do better this time when Afghanistan was let go by has certainly been kind to only 6 points (poor second team Syria to 9 points).
Battle head to head in the first leg Resources explosion. 4/6 last match in Japan with similar results. Afghanistan’s recent 6/7 game with at least 3 goals.
– Japan plans 5 consecutive World Cup finals recently.
– Afghanistan has never attended World Cup in history.
– Afghanistan is still the opportunity to attend the next round of the 2019 Asian Cup.
– Afghanistan Asia pass rate in 4 of 6 recent games.
– Japan has not conceded a goal in qualifying this time.
– However, the home team has consecutive defeat on the floor Asia in recent 2 home games.
– The most recent 6 away games of Afghanistan have ended with 2 goals most.
Japan: Kawashima, Nagatomo, Hiroki Sakai, Yoshida, Morishige, Kagawa, Kiyotake, Yamaguchi, Hasebe, Honda, Okazaki.
Afghanistan: Azizi; Mustafa Hadid, Amin Hassan, Hashemi, Saighani, Hatifi, Alikhil, Shayesteh, Zazai; Amiri, Amani.
Experts predict: 5-0