Predict soccer today: England vs Netherlands 02h00, dated 30/03
The key: He won the confrontation truss nearest 2/3.
Expert opinion: England are momentum for Euro 2016 impressed. After Euro 2016 qualifying performances have won all 10 matches kicked, the game of Hodgson remained stable between the 2/3 win friendly match later. Laudable, those opponents that Tam The Clash are heavyweight candidates for the Euro 2016 championship as Germany, France or Spain. Obviously with that bunch of young performances are shown, England fully deserved the praise from the experts and they will be worth watching in the name of the upcoming Euro period.
England had an impressive game, beating Germany Tel
Contrary to opponents, the Netherlands is only a shadow of himself. After coach Van Gaal resigned as national team coach, “whirlwind Orange” has fallen into crisis. In Euro 2016 qualifying, the Netherlands only finish fourth in Group A with a poor record 4 wins, 1 draw and 5 loses, and then not be able to contribute in the finals. After qualifying, the Netherlands has changed in terms of people Blind only convened when coach young players towards World Cup 2016. However, the Netherlands did not have too much evolved when two friendly matches near dayd they only have 1 win over Wales and this is how this little 2-3 defeat against France at home. Set up the scale, the Netherlands at the moment England are inferior in everything from humans to form and not unexpected Blind teachers and students will have to get a result in a friendly match empty-handed tonight.
2 recent confrontation with at least 4 goals. Recent friendly match England had the same results. The last 5 games of the Dutch Finance explosion.
Verdict England vs Netherlands
– 12 most recent confrontation, England won only one game, losing to Air 7 4.
– The last time England won EURO 1996 Netherlands is at home with the score 4-1.
– The last time met at Wembley month 2/2012, the Dutch 3-2 win thanks to a double from Robben.
– Danny Welbeck scored 4 goals / 3 recent games for England at Wembley.
– Robben is one of three British players had not scored for the national team for both club and at Wembley (with Mertesacker and Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez).
UK: Sterling, Joe Hart, Ryan Bertrand, Jack Butland.
Netherlands: Cillessen, Wesley Sneijder, Klaassen.
Experts predict: 3-1
Select UK -3/4